Saturday 10 September 2011

Harrogate Show and I still have blogging issues

Hello there I hope you're well and your weekend is going great. I am having a ball at the GNPE show in Harrogate alongside some of the fabulous girlies in my team, I am simply exhausted as I type this but I will be snoozing in exactly 10 minutes from now. LOL
I so need an early night.
I am still having issues with blogging and cannot work it out why!!! lots of grrrrr moments.
I am sharing a few cuties we made for our stand display. I had a day's creating with two ladies in my team last week and we made a few cuties. Bird houses are so easy to make using the mini milk carton and Big Shot and they are sooo lovely.
some were decoated using the lovely level 1 hostess set called Punch Pot Pourri and the matching punch while some were decorated using the ever so cute Mr. Owl punch
Don't they look cute? We used the top note die for the roof, this was inspired by a swap I received  from a talented fellow demonstrator, Joanne Gelnar. You can just about see the shimmer mist on the roof, everything glistened on that stand LOL
Jo my teamie made some sweet ornaments using the square punch and jolly holly paper
And we also made some lovely pillow box Rudolph's with very red shiny noses
The stand took us ages to finish off yesterday and at one point we thought we would never get to go home. Is funny as we got the setting up job to a fine art now but we always take AGES fiddling with arranging the samples and making everything look the way we think it should. Is a standing joke now between ourselves and our neighbours as they usually arrive after us, have to build their stand then literally put out thousands and thousands £ worth of merchandise and still manage to leave 2 hours before we do LOL.
I will be taking a video of the stand and post on here on monday after I got up at around midday. I am so tired so I will get off.
have a great Sunday and THANK YOU for your wonderful comments and support. Till next time big hugs M xxx
Shop Stampin' Up!

8 comments :

  1. I bet the stand looks fabulous - I love the little bird houses.
    Hope you enjoy the day tomorrow too.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoloutely gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Monica,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website:
    Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks so fun & fabulous; so glad I found yr blog quite some time ago; you are so uplifting & talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so wonderful, creative and special (and today funny) thinks. I like your posts so much. Thanks from Germany :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects Monica..love the little birdie house.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!!! All of your creations are adorable, but my favorite is the reindeer. Definitely making one for my niece who is away at college.

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  8. '''. Www. These hail every little thing played getting rid of barely the sophisticated keys, so you ought to keep effective toward crush extra listed below barely a limited area of time.

    my web-site ... Piano Chords amazing love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx